Welcome to 37 Olive Ave!
On a quiet tree-lined street, in the heart of family-friendly Seaton Village, directly across from Vermont Square Park, you’ll find this rarely offered, charming two-storey, semi-detached home’s prime location and size (3 bedrooms!), everything you need to help a family grow.
Lovingly upgraded with improvements throughout, this home features:
- a front porch from which to sip your morning coffee and watch the kids (or dogs!) play in the park across the street,
- a generously proportioned open concept living and dining floorplan, gleaming with gorgeous hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, loads of original details and built-in shelves,
- a beautiful and bright modern chef’s kitchen with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops/backsplash and a custom built-in breakfast nook.
- Walkout to a fully fenced, lush backyard garden where you’ll lounge with loved ones and/or embrace your private, separate work-from-home office retreat!
- Upstairs you’ll find three sun-filled bedrooms with panoramic windows, closets, stylish details, and a 4-piece bathroom.
- The clean, dry, unfinished lower level includes laundry, two storage rooms, a full bathroom and is ready for your custom touches.
Picture your day-to-day living in such close proximity to some of Toronto’s best amenities: mere steps to top-rated schools/UofT, St. Alban’s Boys & Girls Club, the Toronto Public library, parks, playgrounds, swimming pools, Bill Bolton arena, Fiesta Farms, Farm Boy and TTC stations.
37 Olive Ave. is perfect for a family wanting it all: perfectly located, move-in ready and filled with charm & character.
Asking price: $1,589,000
Offers graciously considered anytime.
Floor plans, Inspection Report and List of Upgrades available upon request.