Opportunity knocks at 36 Follis Ave!
On a quiet tree-lined street in family-friendly Seaton Village, directly across from Palmerston Public School, you’ll find this two-storey, partially updated, semi-detached home’s prime location and size (3 bedrooms!), flowing with potential.
Partially updated with new hardwood floors throughout, new electrical, a new roof, renovated kitchen & bath, this charmer is perfect for a family wanting it all:
- a front porch from which to sip your morning coffee and watch the kids play in the school/park across the street,
- a back deck for outdoor entertaining
- a beautiful fenced backyard where the kids can play safely
- central air conditioning
- parking off the laneway (laneway suite potential!)
- the opportunity to live in and renovate over time or put your unique custom touches on your forever home.
Perfectly located, structurally sound, the sky’s the limit when it comes to potential with this one!
Imagine living so close to some of Toronto’s best amenities: mere steps to top-rated Palmerston school, St. Alban’s Boys & Girls Club, the Toronto Public library, parks, playgrounds, swimming pools, Bill Bolton arena, Fiesta Farms and TTC stations.
Grab this while its available, you won’t believe your luck finding this lovely family home!
Asking price: $989,000
Offers graciously considered August 18, 2020 via email.
Floor plans, inspection report and engineer’s report available upon request.