First-time home buyers, WELCOME to 105 Northcliffe Blvd, your freshly painted and move-in ready 3 bedroom, 2 full bath semi-detached with front pad parking, in the deliciously trendy Corso Italia/Earlscourt neighbourhood of Toronto.
Flowing with opportunity and potential, this charmer is perfect for young families looking for a home that ticks all the boxes on their wishlist:
- bright with natural light open concept living and dining rooms with hardwood flooring,
- central A/C
- a large bright kitchen with ample cupboard space, an island, gas stove, stainless steel appliances and walk out to
- a beautiful back deck, shed and fenced backyard… perfect for outdoor entertaining while the kids (or dogs!) play safely.
- The second storey features a large master suite, two additional bedrooms, and a full bath; and
- the clean and dry unfinished lower level has a separate entrance (rental income potential!) and is ready for your custom touches.
Ideally located within walking distance to the vibrant and eclectic mix of shops, boutiques, open air cafes, bistros, and bakeries along St. Clair West, public transit and the 36 acre Earlscourt Park (home to 4 tennis courts, soccer fields, a baseball diamond and outdoor ice rink!) Neighbouring Joseph J. Piccininni Community Centre is home to bocce ball courts, outdoor skating/hockey rinks, soccer pitches, a playground, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and gyms. This is a community you’ll love to become part of.
105 Northcliffe Blvd, asking price: $1,099,000
Inspection report and floor plans available upon request.
Offers graciously considered: April 13th; 1 pm.