BIG, BEAUTIFUL & BRIGHT! Drop your bags, you’re home. This move-in ready and charming 4+2 bedroom, 3 bath home is located in coveted family-friendly Seaton Village (one of Toronto’s most popular neighbourhoods)!
What you need to know:
- Fully renovated with permits under the watchful eye of highly-regarded architect, Shawn Freeman
- Three levels with over 2200 sf. of living space
- Spacious, open concept floor plan with gas fireplace, front and back entrance closets, plenty of light and premium white oak flooring throughout
- Modern chef’s kitchen with top-notch stainless steel appliances, gas stove, Caesarstone counters, tile backsplash and ample storage
- New bathrooms with custom made vanities, high-end fixtures and Caesarstone counters
- Garden entrance with double doors give way to newly built patio, BBQ gas hookup, fenced yard, and garden shed
- Newly landscaped front and back gardens
- Finished basement with recreation room (or bedroom), roughed-in kitchen, separate entrance, laundry, 4-piece bath and another bedroom!
- New ductwork, central air conditioner, windows, doors, sump pump, electrical & plumbing.
Mere steps to Palmerston school, Fiesta Farms, St. Albans Boys & Girls Club (& pool), Bill Bolton Arena, Vermont Square Park, playground & dog park, Christie Pits Park (rink/pool/playground/baseball diamonds/basketball courts/soccer pitch/skateboard park/pizza ovens), and TTC subway stations (Bathurst &/or Christie). A short walk or bike ride (along Bloor street’s dedicated bike lanes) to: UofT, shops, eateries, cafes, bakeries, pubs, barber shops & bike shops.
Don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity, this could be your forever home!
Open House: Nov 16 & 17; 2-4 pm
Offers graciously being considered: Nov 19 via email.
Inspection Report available upon request.