Welcome to 94 London St, a charming 3-storey, 4-bedroom, 2 bath row house in prime Seaton Village.
Lovingly upgraded with improvements throughout, this well-maintained home is filled to the brim with natural light, charm and character! Featuring:
- an open concept living and dining floorplan, with high ceilings, warm exposed brick and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout;
- a bright eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage and an adjoining office,
- a private fenced backyard terrace and established perennial garden from which to enjoy sipping your morning coffee!
- Two sun-filled bedrooms, and a lovely, renovated full bath on the second floor
- Two more bedrooms on the third floor with closets and built in drawers.
- A clean and dry unfinished lower level includes a separate entrance, laundry, storage, and a three-piece bathroom, ready for your custom touches.
- Over 1800 sq.ft. of living space over four levels, ideally situated in the highly sought-after, family-friendly Seaton Village!
Imagine your day-to-day living in such close proximity to some of Toronto’s best amenities: top-rated schools/UofT, St. Alban’s Boys & Girls Club, the Toronto Public library, parks, playgrounds, swimming pools, Bill Bolton arena, and Fiesta Farms. Less than a five-min walk to two TTC stations.
94 London St. is perfect for anyone wanting it all: dream location, move-in ready and flowing with potential!
Asking price: $1,259,000
Going to MLS: May 9, 2023
Offers graciously considered May 15, 2023 at 1 pm.
Floor plans and Inspection Report available upon request.