Welcome to 782 Markham St, a charming two-storey, semi-detached, 3-bedroom home with a detached two-car garage… everything you need to help a family grow.
Lovingly upgraded with improvements throughout, this home features:
- an open concept living and dining floorplan, gleaming with gorgeous hardwood floors;
- a bright kitchen with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances and walkout to back deck,
- a fully fenced backyard where you’ll enjoy lounging on the back deck, and
- a detached two-car garage off the lane (laneway suite potential!)
- Upstairs you’ll find three sun-filled bedrooms with panoramic windows, closets and a 4-piece bathroom.
- The partially finished lower level includes laundry, storage rooms, a full bathroom and is ready for your custom touches.
- Over 2000 sq.ft. of living space over three levels, ideally situated in family-friendly Seaton Village!
Picture your day-to-day living in such close proximity to some of Toronto’s best amenities: hop-skip-and-a-jump to top-rated schools/UofT, St. Alban’s Boys & Girls Club, the Toronto Public library, parks, playgrounds, swimming pools, Bill Bolton arena, Fiesta Farms, Farm Boy and TTC stations.
782 Markham St. is perfect for a family wanting it all: dream location, move-in ready and flowing with potential!
Asking price: $1,299,000
Open House: Saturday April 8th, 2-4 pm.
Offers graciously considered Tuesday, April 11th, 2023.
Floor plans, Inspection Report and Laneway Suite Report available upon request.