Basement: Tall, newly built, bright and spacious 1 bedroom + Den apartment is available for lease.
- Large above-grade windows equate to bright and sun-filled open-concept living & dining with 8 ft ceilings
- Radiant in-floor heating throughout (with own thermostat/separate meter)
- Beautiful eat-in kitchen with new stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and stackable washer & dryer)
- Ample built-in storage (double closets in living room and office nook)
- Luxurious, modern 4pc-bath with rainfall shower
- Please no smokers or pets due to allergies
233 Albany Ave. is nestled on a quiet, tree-lined, low-traffic street in the highly-coveted, friendly Toronto neighbourhood known as The Annex. It is a lively area with a vibrant and eclectic mix of U of T students & faculty, artists, renters and owners alike who all share a love for the many restaurants, bars, eateries, indie bookshops, unique shopping and boutiques along the Bloor St. strip. The neighbourhood is also well-served by public transit with either Dupont or Bathurst stations, and many parks, playgrounds and schools nearby.
-First year rent discounted at $1700/month includes water, gas, in-floor heating.
-Year two, Non-discounted rent at $2000/month includes water, gas, in-floor heating.
Tenant is responsible for Hydro (separate meter… approx $52/month in 2020).