DREAMY DETACHED on Tyrrel!
Lovingly updated and charmingly inviting, 123 Tyrell is a 3-storey detached “move-in ready” home with 4 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths and an office!
French country-style charm enhanced by a majestic tree canopy & south facing garden, boasting over 2000sf of living space on four levels, the main floor features:
- hardwood floors through-out open concept living with gas fireplace and dining
- a warm and inviting new modern chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- combined with the family room with walk/out to the sun-deck and garden.
The second floor has:
- three bedrooms, and
- a modern, newly renovated full bathroom with separate shower and tub.
Up on the third floor you’ll find the ideal private hideaway with:
- a fourth bedroom AND an office,
- and a south-facing deck for quiet evenings under the stars.
Downstairs, the clean, dry, basement workshop is ready to be transformed into a mortgage-helper apartment, an in-law suite, or a large recreation room for your growing family.
A large wooden garden shed for bikes and storage is an added bonus.
This gem is nestled in the heart of prestigious & friendly Wychwood/Hillcrest neighbourhood, one of the city’s best communities for families, professionals and academics. You’ll love:
- the quiet, tree-lined street,
- the lush, large fenced-in and beautifully landscaped sun-deck and garden,
- the convenient proximity to nearby schools, Hillcrest park tennis & basketball courts & splash pad (don’t forget the off-leash dog park), Wychwood Barns farmer’s market and nearby trendy shops and eateries along St. Clair West.
- The Christie Street bus and the St. Clair streetcar connect to the subway in minutes.
No parking = no problem with a very walkable/bikeable Walkscore of 81, where most errands can be done on foot or bike…. and street parking has never been an issue.
Asking price: $1,175,000
Offers graciously considered on September 1.