On a quiet tree-lined street in family-friendly Christie Pits, mere steps from Hawthorne/Essex Public School, you’ll find this two-storey, move-in-ready, semi-detached 3 bedroom/2 bath home irresistible for your young family.
Ideally located and updated with new hardwoods floors, electrical, plumbing and new roof (Sept 2020), this charmer is perfect for a family wanting it all:
- a front porch from which to sip your morning coffee,
- a gorgeous, large, bright kitchen with butcher-block countertops, centre island and floor-to-ceiling patio doors with walk out to
- a beautiful back deck, cedar shed and fenced backyard… perfect for the kids & outdoor entertaining.
- The second storey features a large master suite with double closet and bay window.
- Stay cool with central air conditioning!
- The lower level features a tall (7.5-8 ft) finished basement, and
- parking for two off the lane (laneway suite potential – ask for the report!)
Enjoy living within walking distance to so many of Toronto’s best amenities: Christie Pits park, playground, swimming pool, skating rink, Fiesta Farms grocery store and garden centre, many high-ranking schools and TTC stations.
Grab this while its available, you won’t believe your luck finding this lovely family home!
Asking price: $999,000
Offers graciously considered October 13, 2020 via email.
Floor plans, laneway suite report and inspection report available upon request.